If you would like to buy a house (or have a client who does) and struggle to get your contingent or financed offer accepted, make a cash offer instead!
Once your offer is accepted, The Trusted Home Buyer will buy it for you with our cash, and you can move in immediately. Imagine a stress-free move, having access to both homes with no deadline, allowing you to move from one to the other at your own pace and with no pressure!
And once you are moved out, you easily list and show your old home without worrying about scheduling showings, etc. And you may even find that as a result your home shows better, sell faster, and may even sell for more! When your previous home is sold you finalize the purchase of your new home from The Trusted Home Buyer.
Who Is This For?
- Anyone struggling to get an offer accepted due to contingency or perhaps VA financing, etc. - a CASH offer from us is much stronger and more likely to be accepted!
- Anyone who plans to sell one property in order to be able to buy another. (Upgrading or Downsizing)
- Anyone considering selling to an investor or home buying company simply to create the cash to be able to buy a new home.
- Anyone concerned or stressed about the prospect of showing the home they are living in.
- Anyone who has the income to buy now, but not able or willing to procure financing right now.
- A couple going through a divorce and planning to sell their shared home and one or both spouses planning to buy another home.
- Find the home that you really want to buy. And make a cash offer. If you need a real estate agent and would like one, we can help!
- Sign an Assignment Contract that assigns your accepted offer to The Trusted Home Buyer
- The Trusted Home Buyer purchases your home and you can move in!
- Once moved out, sell your previous home.
- Finalize the purchase of your new home from The Trusted Home Buyer
- Cash offers have a higher likelihood of being accepted than a financed or contingent offer.
- You may be able to negotiate a lower purchase price when your offer is cash.
- Move at your own pace - you have access to both your old and new home.
- No additional monthly payments necessary to pay for your new home
- Sell your previous home when it is vacant and easy to show.
- Your previous home may sell for a higher price because it often shows better and is easier to show than when occupied.
- This process will often net you more money than selling and buying the traditional way. This is not guaranteed.
- Must have 30% of the new purchase price in equity in another property or in cash reserves.
- Must have one of the following
- Must be fully pre-qualified with a lender
- Must have the income to support payment of 1% of the property price per month.
- Property to purchase must appraise for the purchase price, or the buyer must be willing to cover the difference in cash at the time of purchase.
- Utilities, HOA dues, taxes owed, pool care all to be Buyer's responsibility.
- Buyer to pay a 3% convenience fee when purchasing the property from The Trusted Home Buyer.
- Buyer to pay a minimum of a 3% pre-possession fee at the time of purchase.
- If the pre-possession duration is longer than 3 months, the fee will increase by 1% per each additional month.
- Buyer to sign off on property inspection prior to the purchase by The Trusted Home Buyer
- Buyer to agree to cover any appraisal gap (if any) at the time of their purchase.