Last month our team traveled to St Louis, MO for a two-day certification event hosted by Moms House. Mom’s House is an organization dedicated to helping seniors and their loved ones receive a fair cash offer on their home as-is with a fast closing date and no stress. The process is meant to help clients get the care they need without the added stress of selling their homes the traditional way.
We received our certification better to serve our senior community and their loved ones when it comes to real estate. We know that this can be a stressful time in their lives, and we aim to offer understanding and accommodating solutions to help.
As a Mom’s House certified buyer, we meet the high standards and specific qualifications necessary from Mom’s house.
Here are the requirements from the Mom’s house program:
MOM’S HOUSE CERTIFIED BUYERS:
- Highly-experienced “as-is” real estate buyers in their local market
- Demonstrate empathy in treating home sellers with respect and care
- No pressure sales approach
- Complete intensive, 2-day “live” training that includes Sensitivity Program
- 30 hours of continuing education hours required annually
We are very excited to be part of the Mom’s house program, and we take great pride in offering more sustainable options for our clients that are both honest and fair. If you or a loved one are looking to enter a senior care facility or move in with others, we have many resources available for you.