Office Manager & Transaction Coordinator
Do you love to be super organized and can handle the details? The Trusted Home Buyer is hiring a full time Transaction Coordinator / Office & Property Manager. We are looking for someone who loves a fast paced environment and can handle the details. Please read this description in its entirety before applying.
We are a real estate investment company that buys houses fast for cash. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a winning team and grow with a company that is expanding quickly and will provide opportunities for future growth, then please read on.
This is a full time position in our Peoria, AZ. If you love to work hard, you are not a complainer, and you love to see things through then you’d make an awesome addition to our team!
Coordinate All Closings:
- Management of Acquisition and Disposition
- Review title work and communicate with closing attorney
- Schedule, communicate and update entire company on closings and progress
- All services related to closing to include title, closing docs, HUD signatures, loan approval, staging and de-staging, insurance, & utilities
Settlement Back Office
- Build system and set flow of information from input through the entire process
- Manage Process and Procedures on all non-sales related activities.
- Transaction Coordination with real estate purchase and sales.
- Communicating with Property Buyers & Sellers
- Creating and implementing Procedures within the office.
- Reporting and Accountability of metrics within the office.
- Handle all incoming phone calls and deal with messages appropriately.
- Streamline processes and procedures.
- Manage our rental properties effectively
- Keep the office running effectively
- Manage data in our CRM
- Other duties as needed
- 3+ years of Administrative / Office experience preferred
- Must be SUPER ORGANIZED!
- Microsoft Office & Google Docs Proficiency (you should be a wiz)
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must have high attention to detail
- Title experience a plus
- Comfortable on the phone
- 2+ Years of Property management experience – a HUGE plus, but not required
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Trusted Home Buyer:
The Trusted Home Buyer was founded by Martin Boonzaayer in 2008. Prior to starting The Trusted Home Buyer, Martin was a highly respected electrical engineer with Motorola, having graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from ASU. Martin also represented the United States as an Olympian at both the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia, and the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens Greece. Martin has taken these skills and determination to succeed and poured them into providing better options for our clients who either sell a home to us or buy or rent one of our homes. We Buy Houses for Cash, fix them up, sell them to other investors or we keep them as rentals. We are a trusted brand in the Phoenix, AZ and throughout Arizona and we want dedicated, top notch employees to come grow with us! We are experiencing exciting growth and starting with us now will allow you to grow within your career and those that excel will have the opportunity for advancement. If you are a dedicated hard worker with integrity, you will grow quickly with us!